Halloweenradio.net

1920s Jazz + 2020s Vibes = CARNAGES of '22: A Halloween Album 🎃👻

2 replies · 28 views

JCastroAuthor @JCastroAuthor (edited)
0
Hello, everyone. I just wanted to share with you all my Halloween album CARNAGES of '22. It combines my love of the 1920s Jazz Age with my love of All Hallows Eve. I enjoy it, and I hope you will too. I am currently in the submission process with HRN, so hopefully my lead single "I Wants My Hallow'een" will play live on this station soon. Until then, the album is available on iTunes & Amazon, as well as streaming everywhere else. Thanks. And have a Happy Halloween. 🧡

CARNAGES of '22: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/joshuacastro/carnages-of-22-a-halloween-album
JCastroAuthor @JCastroAuthor (edited)
1
Great news! HRN just approved my song and tossed it into the cauldron. Be sure to head over and vote for "I Wants My Hallow'een"! Every time you vote for my song it ensures that someday it will graduate to the main station of Halloween Radio. Thanks! 👹

Vote here: https://halloweenradio.net/cauldron/joshua-castro-i-wants-my-hallow-een-feat-the-california-ramblers
JCastroAuthor @JCastroAuthor (edited)
0
@halloweenradio
Hey. I wanted to ask: how do you listen to all the artists' songs in the Cauldron? I wanted to vote for the ones I thought were good but I can't figure out how to listen to the actual songs. There doesn't seem to be a play button anywhere in the Cauldron playlists, or the song/artist profiles themselves. And when I tune into the Cauldron channel, all I keep hearing is ads.

Assistance, please. I need an adult.

Join the conversation

Emojis Show search and picker

Spooky picks

Use the row under the box for formatting. Type @username to tag a member (they get a Haunted Crypt notification when the post is live). Open Emojis when you want the search and picker. Station icons appear when you are signed in.

HRM
Now Haunting
Select a station
Halloweenradio.net
Buy me a coffee ☕